Chili's® Grill & Bar Introduces Lighter Choices Menu Featuring Delicious, Lighter Entrees With the Same Bold Chili's Taste
Seven menu items complete the Lighter Choices menu – three of which are new – and satisfy the needs from health-conscious guests, while maintaining the bold, Southwestern flavors they've come to expect from
The new Lighter Choices section, featured prominently on the menu, includes a Quick Response (QR) code linking to online nutritional information. With the use of their smartphone, guests scan the code located on the menu to access the calories, fat and saturated fat for each Lighter Choice item in an easy-to-read mobile friendly format. The use of the QR code is an added convenience for guests to retrieve the nutritional information they need to make healthier decisions about their meal selections.
- *Grilled Chicken Salad – grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, black beans, corn relish and honey-lime vinaigrette served atop field greens (420 calories);
- Lighter Choice Santa Fe Chicken Wrap – with corn, tortilla strips, avocado and tomatoes. Served with steamed broccoli, and a side of low-fat ranch (680 calories);
- Lighter Choice Grilled Chicken Sandwich – with tomato, lettuce and non-fat honey mustard dressing on a wheat bun. Served with steamed broccoli (610 calories);
- *Lighter Choice 6 ounce Classic Sirloin – 100 percent USDA Choice sirloin with carne asada rub and pico de gallo. Served with steamed broccoli (260 calories);
- Margarita Grilled Chicken – classic Margarita-flavored grilled chicken with hints of lime and citrus, served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips and house-made pico de gallo (550 calories);
- *Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli (670 calories);
- Lighter Choice Grilled Salmon with Garlic & Herbs – served with rice and steamed broccoli (480 calories).
CONTACT: Stacey Sullivan of Chili's Grill & Bar, +1-800-775-7290, email@example.com