Grab Your Crayons Because Chili's Annual CREATE-A-PEPPER Campaign Is Back Baby
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8670254-chilis-st-jude-create-a-pepper-2020-campaign/
Since 2002, we have proudly supported the lifesaving work of St. Jude and have remained dedicated to its mission: Finding cures. Saving children. ® To date, we have raised more than $77 million, but we could not have done this without you. We're asking for your help once again to ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
You have from today through Nov. 6 to visit your local Chili's to help fight childhood cancer by:
- Turning a pepper with purpose into a work of heart for a $1 donation
- Adding a donation to your check using the tabletop tablet located on every restaurant table or through online to-go orders
- Create-A-Pepper with purpose safely in the comfort of your own home by downloading a coloring sheet here
"For 18 years we have seen the extraordinary work of St. Jude, which is why we continue to lean on our Guests, Team Members and communities to support the fight against childhood cancer," said Doug Comings, senior vice president and co-chief operating officer at Chili's. We know that every pepper has a purpose, and it is part of our mission to help families see that their child has a future."
In 2016, Chili's made its second multi-year commitment to St. Jude. By raising $30 million in six years to enhance the work of The St. Jude School Program presented by Chili's, Team Members and Guests will help ensure that St. Jude patients continue their schoolwork during treatment at St. Jude. Continuing to learn in a school environment is an important part of the treatment process, as St. Jude becomes a home-away-from-home for so many kids and families. This program keeps patients on track with their peers, and provides a sense of normalcy through the treatment process.
"For more than 20 years, the support that Chili's has provided to
How the Chili's and St. Jude partnership began:
- Eighteen years ago, a local, grassroots fundraising effort by seven Memphis-area Chili's restaurants was launched
- By 2004, support of St. Jude and its mission grew into a national partnership with our Create-A-Pepper campaign
- In 2006, we committed to raising $50 million over a 10-year period -- one of the largest single partner donations in the history of the hospital -- to build the state-of-the-art Chili's Care Center
- In 2014, Team Members and Guests proudly achieved this goal [two years early]
- In 2016, we announced plans to raise $30 million over six years to help develop The St. Jude School Program presented by Chili's and support the needs of the patients and families
- Today, we're on track to achieve our $30 million goal, but need your help getting there
Show your support by pulling up a chair safely in our restaurants or ordering to-go and join us in supporting St. Jude. To learn more about how you can help take down cancer, visit www.chilis.com/st-jude.
Together We Give Back. Together We Chili's.
Hi, welcome to Chili's! We're a leader in the casual dining industry and the flagship brand of Dallas-based
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grab-your-crayons-because-chilis-annual-create-a-pepper-campaign-is-back-baby-301143661.html
Chili's® Grill & Bar, Media Requests, Media.email@example.com, (800) 775-7290